Skip to content
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp of baking soda dissolved in 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- Preheat oven to 375° and prepare ungreased cookie sheets (I use parchment paper)
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg together. Mix in baking soda and hot water. Add flour and mix until smooth.
- I refrigerate the cookie dough for two hours before baking – but you don’t have to do so.
- Drop heaping teaspoonful, 1 inch apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Dip a fork into flour, press onto top of cookie dough (crisscross). Bake for 7-8 minutes per tray.